BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 17, 2012

SISSY PHONE SEX

I had a sissy phone sex slut get ahold of me on yahoo aim the other day.  After talking to this slut for a few, I decided he needed to call me up for phone sex so  I could treat him exactly the way a slut should be treated.  And that is just what this slut did, not only that, I dont like to think that sluts like him dont really do what I have them do.  So he hooked up his cam and showed me everything.  We started off with him naked , hiding in a closet which made him even more of slut, to hide for something fucking him in his ass.  I asked him if he had a dildo to fuck his little pussy with , and he didnt so the only other thing that he had was a pair of nunchucks.  Perfect to use by the way not only is there one pole there are two once you take them apart.   He asked if he could use some lube for his anal phone sex, and I told him fuck no.  He was on his feet, as I had him slide down on the pole, oops there it was swallowed right up his little slut pussy. I could tell this slut has been fucked several times and was streached out like a whore should be.  So I told him to take the nunchucks apart, put them together and slide his pussy down on them...  He failed, couldnt get them both in, but he sure fucked the hell out of the one..  Moaning and breathing like a good little slut getting fucked he came.  Next time this little slut calls me up, I want him to have a black dildo at least 10 inches thick , if he cant get one I told him to get something else. I wont say on here what I am having him get, cause I want all you other little sissy boy phone sex  to call me up and let me suprise you with what your in for..I promise all you sluts, I can be gentle and I can be rough. Let me make the choice.   Call Dee today, I know you have your fucking panties on, and your little slut hole is getting all wet waiting for something big and hard to fuck you ..so let me help you with your phone sex fantasy.
Call Dee
1-888-402-8669
yahoo= deesdelicious

0 comments: