BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 31, 2012

PANTY BOY PHONE SEX

That is a true slut........I had a panty boy phone sex call today, and what a slut he was.  He had on his wifes little white thong panties. I asked him if he had a dildo to use in his little man pussy.  As you can see by the picture he sure did, he used it in his slut hole till he came.  That was the end of our little sissy boy phone sex call...But that wasnt it, he had to call back.  This time while he was on the phone sex call with me, his wife was im'ing him on the computer.  I had him tell her that he found her dildo, She said ok where did you find it ?  and why are you telling me about it.  He said well it sure looks deelicious.  LOL....(which if you get it that is my name).   Then we were going back and forth with sending her little messages, one was I had him tell her to bring some popcicles home from the store, and to bring cherry since he dont have his cherry anymore.   This was the hottest knowing his wife didnt know a fucking thing what was going on.. There were alot more messagess back and forth, but in the mean time I had my little slut put some icecubes up his ass.  Then take his deelicious dildo and start to fuck himself like a true little slut does.  Then I had him ask his wife if she has ever had glazed cookies.  She was confused by now, had no idea what was going on.  He said well they are cookies with a deelicious glaze all over them.  We call them jizzies, and yes he sure knows how they taste.  I had him cum and shoot out of his little clitty all over the cookies and eat them...My little bitch, loves them as his wife will find out when she gets home from work.  Jason is going to use a few other things in his little pussy probally tomorrow or so, not sure when but she is going to be bringing home a few things that I had him tell her to get from the grocery store.  HA....Here is a picture of his jizzies...Dont they look Deelicous ?  well why dont you put your panties on and give miss dee a call and find out for yourself.  Just like cum eating slut Jason did.   Call today as soon as you get your slut panties on.....
call Dee
1-888-402-8669
yahoo- deesdelicious



0 comments: