BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 5, 2012

PHONE SEX

You call me for kinky phone sex, saying how you would do anything to get off..Well isnt that just the wrong thing to say to a mistress phone sex girl....
You try and play that you want to maturbate phone sex with me, till you tell me the size of your cock.  That is just fucking pathetic to even hear, poor little bitch.  So I have you put your sexy little panties on to start with. You see little sissy phone sex slut, I have a suprise for you.. First I want you to get on your knees, and start to suck my strap on.  Yes you are going to take it in your mouth, roll your tongue all around it, take it back in your throat, get it all lubed up till spit is just dripping off it.   Then I will pull you up to your feet , I lay on the bed, with my strap on and give you some strap on phone sex.  Just what you wanted isnt it ? You can fool a mistress ok, and the more you try the more you will get it hard and fast..So climb on top of my strap on, while I lay here on my back, slide that tight man pussy down, till it is all the way up.  No mercy here.   I will let you do all the work, untill I have you put your feet up over my sholder. Then I will take your feet and put them up in the air.  That way you are all the way down that strap on  with all your weight.   I will buck my hips fucking you harder and faster, till you shoot your big load.   You just came all over my beautiful titts, now didnt you .. So go ahead and slurup that all over, lick it till here is nothing left. You love the taste of your own cum dont you ?  Just as I love watching your tongue lick all over my titts, making my niples so hard.. I just love to treat my little sissy boy phone sex sluts , just the way they need to be treated.   Do you wanna try and do a phone sex call with me, and tell me that you just want hot phone sex ?   Then go ahead pick up your phone, im always waiting for my next bitch.
call Dee
1-888-402-8669
yahoo- deesdelicious

0 comments: