BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

ROLEPLAY PHONE SEX

Aron called me up today for some roleplay phone sex, and that is just what we did. I was working at the bar tonight and dressed in my short skirt, panites,tight shirt and my thigh highs with heels.  Knowing how good I looked trying to show off a bit to all the men in there.  Untill I noticed that Aron had a camera on his shoe, taking pictures up my skirt. I confronted him, he said he would stay here after I closed the bar down and try and explain.  I thought explain what is there to explain I caught you .. So as I am talking to him about it, I told him to give me his camera, he handed it to me, and I told him I was going to show his wife tomorrow.  He begged me, saying he was married all these years, and this is the only thing he does wrong.  Right Mr. we will see, then you go ahead and pull my skirt down, panties down , he was begging me to stop, cause of his wife, too bad he didnt think of that when he was taking pictures.  I climbed up on the bar, spread my legs, spread my wet pussy and told him to start licking and sucking on my wet pussy.  Thought the bitch was going to cry, then I told him to take his wedding ring finger and rub it all over my pussy, I just love the thought of taking another womens cock.  Aron still begging me, saying this is really kinky phone sex, and you are making me cheat on my wife.  I had him bend over the bar, as I took a beer bottle shoved it in his ass, as I stroked his cock.  Masturbation phone sex, is just what he was doing while I was pounding his ass with the beer bottle.  This went on for awhile, till I had him fuck me in my ass, and give me all his cum straight in my ass.  Now we will see how many times he puts his fucking camera on his shoe when he is at my bar wont we.  I think he was crying at the end, but honestly I sure didnt give a fuck. Oh and yes I gave him his camera back after I deleted the pictures.  Are you looking for a phone sex call ?  And really dont know what kind to do, give me a call and we will make it hot.....
Call Dee
1-888-402-8669
Yahoo=deesdelicious

0 comments: